Problem Buildbox Gray Screen

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by yan, Jun 5, 2020.

1. yan

yan Boxer

hi, i'm new with buildbox, i watch some tutorial to create a simple games to learn basics . So like the tutorial I click on (create new) after i click on (create 2d game) and then the tutorial said to double click on (2d world) then the screen turn gray and i can't do anything, i don't have access to any menu. am i doing something wrong and someone have an easy solution for this? I just bought a new laptop pc because my last was too old for this.i have a acer intelcore i79750h 2.60 Ghz 8gb de ram carte graphique NVIDIA GTX 1650 on window 10. I received it today. Can someone help me please?

Attached Files:

2. yan

yan Boxer

8gb ram for my graphics card)sorry it was in french in my post

3. yan

yan Boxer

nobody can help me? I try the same pattern, but instead to choose 2d i choose 3d and that happen. It's like i'm too zoom in on the scene. I try to change my nvidia graphic card to my integrated card for less performance. I try to lower my resolution to 1280x1024, that was useless. I'm checking if there is other post about that bug but i don't find any. If someone see a post similar to mine or a solution, can you show me please. i'm open to any suggestion. buildbox bug2.jpg