Change Game type

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by dougsavage1, Jan 12, 2016.

1. dougsavage1

dougsavage1 Boxer

Can you change game type after you've already selected a gametype like in BB1? I can't find the option.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

No, might be something we could think about, but it's more difficult now because all your character and world settings are completely independent from each other. The presets are just a short cut to give you an idea what is possible. You can modify all the values manually to your hearts content once you learn how they all work.

3. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

Ok so there is no advanced setting like BB1the setting appear on the side when you click on the world.
    This is where I think you should have some preset drop down because who can remember all the setting for the different type of games. I'm starting to find things now it's organized a bit different !

4. dougsavage1

dougsavage1 Boxer

Alright Gotcha , completely understand. Thank you!

5. alain_grignon

alain_grignon Boxer

@Andy this might be a feature request but if we can't toggle through presets to find out how they work, could be very useful to be able to export/import just game/world presets. Could even be down from a simple text file or xml or something. This would also open up the possibility for Buildboxers to exchange game presets among users.

Just a thought!

Alain Grignon
    zHeroez Founder