Multiple Worlds

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ssupavegeta, Jan 15, 2016.

1. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

does anybody here know how to end one world and begin a new one? Here is my tree, i tried messing with the checkpoints, but that reverted be back to a checkpoint in world 1...

Attached Files:

2. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

When make a Multi world system it will put in a little icon which you must collide with to go back to the select screen or to the next world, it created when you first make the game.[​IMG] http://prntscr.com/9qmq59

ssupavegeta likes this.
  3. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

it didnt create this, so I manually added it but nothing happens...?

4. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

hmm ok i had to link it in my tree, but now when i collide with it, it carries me to a scene where i cannot move..hmmm can you look at my tree and tell me whats wrong? I want at end of each world i go on to next world..or world select.

5. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

Yes when you do it manually it doesn't work so you have to let BB do it for you at the start sorry that's the only way I've got it to work !

6. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

i got BB to add it by joining it to menu jump in world one, but everytime collide with it it carries me to top of the screen and my character is stuck..plus i dont see an option to link menu jump to other worlds, only world one..

Attached Files:

7. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

full tree here..

Attached Files:

8. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

Hmmm You are missing a "Next" output in each world which would plug into the load of the next world.
    I'll show you a screenshot!

9. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

http://prntscr.com/9r8tgu
    here's the screenshot but I also have a selection of the worlds on my main menu.
    I can move between them but if I die, I get the same as you"it carries me to top of the screen and my character is stuck"
    I just don't think it's working. Sorry I'm as lost as you, I got to get some zzzzzzzzzzzz 2am here.
    Cheers!

ssupavegeta likes this.
  10. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

thanks, last question, what setting did u use to create this menu? ahh i think i see the problem..its when i created it, i need select next world option! thx! ill try different settings!

Attached Files:

11. Yash Shankar Kute

Yash Shankar Kute Boxer

Hii,

For making multiple levels in Buildbox i have to take the paid plans of Buildbox??