Issue With Google Play Developper Account

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Med EAS, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Med EAS

Med EAS Boxer

Hello ,

I have created a google play account , then i had published 4 games made by buildbox 2.3.8 . My account has been terminated due to some issues related to google play policy , now whenever i create a new account ( new laptop , new internet connection , new contact information , new credit card , apk built on the new laptop , pics made on the new laptop ) only the android project that is made with buildbox in the first laptop , whenever i create a new account , just one day after publishing the first game , Google send me an notification that my account has been terminated .
    I know that they detect that the app was made with the same software buildbox with which the games in the first account was made , and for this reason they close my account everytime. But what i want to know how i can avoid this problem ? what kind of special informations contained in my buildbox projects that indicate that are from the same developer ?

2. akshay ahuja

akshay ahuja Boxer

u should also change the ad id's !

3. Med EAS

Med EAS Boxer

hi , i try to change it , but i got the same problem every time . The main problem came from the buildbox project .

4. akshay ahuja

akshay ahuja Boxer

you should try to reinstall the buildbox new version!

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

It has nothing to do with Buildbox software. Google know almost everything. They probably have cookies on your computer somewhere that checks too. However, if you are uploading the same games, with the same titles, with the same ID bundle, it will automatically get black flagged. Plus, you are probably using the same Key too

6. Med EAS

Med EAS Boxer

i don't upload the same games everytime , i change everything including the key , ID bundle , ads , i use also a new android studio . And i clean my computer from cookies . The only thing that i didn't try it yet is to reinstall buildbox new version .

7. DatumGamer

DatumGamer Boxer

Can you share a screenshot of the message that you are seeing on your google plaay store.

I think you are not telling the google about your game/app correct in the content rating section (very important).

Without knowing the detail of your project its hard to give you more detail.

8. Med EAS

Med EAS Boxer

Every time after publishing the first app , i receive directly the message below :

This is a notification that your google play publisher account has been terminated .
    REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).
    Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.
    You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.
    Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

9. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

Hire a lawyer, and have them contact their legal department. The Play Store isn't going to make a person available to you, but the lawyer should be able Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 to get a response, at least.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  10. giorgi

giorgi Boxer

any update about that? :( same problem with me