About Integrating Facebook And Appsflyer Sdk's N Buildbox

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Yash Shankar Kute, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Yash Shankar Kute

Yash Shankar Kute Boxer

I mailed a publisher About Publishing Games Made With Buildbox??The publisher Reaplied me that :- If you can integrate Facebook SDK's and AppsFlyer

SDK's in Buildbox then we are ready to test and publish your game made with Buildbox but Now I want to know that Is it possible to integrate both Sdk's in My game made With Buildbox and does it stably work so Does Buildbox Faces Problem After Integrating SDK's or now it is become enough stable to handle it

By which I don't need to shift to unity Game engine For my Game I can successfully work with publisher by using Game made With Buildbox

Because personally I am loving building games in Buildbox and I don't want to shift to unity

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I'm not sure about AppsFlyer - which I think was Heyzap? But @Sean Buildbox can offer some help there. As for Facebook, that is indeed possible.

3. suth4rshan

suth4rshan Boxer

Good luck buddy !

4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Appsflyer isn't natively integrated but should be fine to integrate post-export using the custom method if you are on a paid account and either using 3.1.1 or below or 3.1.4 and above

5. Yash Shankar Kute

Yash Shankar Kute Boxer

it will affect my deal with publisher or not?
    Please I need tutorial video for integrating Appsflyer SDK's into Android and iOS both please

6. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

We do not have a tutorial video for each and every sdk but their guide to do so should work fine with Buildbox post-export. I have not heard of any troubles with AppsFlyer in the past

7. KidApp

KidApp Boxer

Could you please add AppsFlyer to BB3 as you did with FB, @Sean Buildbox ?

8. sharma.shivam

sharma.shivam Avid Boxer

Does fb sdk also work in buildbox 2.3.9 version?