Bb2 Feature For Bb3

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Koshinto, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Koshinto

Koshinto Boxer

@Sean Buildbox @TreySmith not sure if this question has already been asked, my search on forums didn't yield an answer. Will Buildbox 3 ever get the "Purchase Button" functionality to buy "actions" like in Buildbox 2? In BB2 it's easy to drag and drop the ability to let a player buy or use actions with the coins they collected. The purchase button in BB3 seems to be limited to only removing ads.

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Hey bud!

In BB3 purchase buttons are only for removing ads. Any "power up" similar to actions would be made using nodes and you can purchase them using UI elements. We are working to make an easier system for this in the near future however

3. Dallas Johnson

Dallas Johnson Boxer

Is there a tutorial of how to make coins as an i app purchase in buildbox 3? It was easy in buildbox 2 with setting an item as an action for that

4. Koshinto

Koshinto Boxer

Thanks @Sean Buildbox and good to know.

Agreed @Dallas Johnson , actions and requiring the player to have a certain amount of coins to unlock or use said actions were a lot easier to set up in BB2. I haven't seen a tutorial on that for BB3. There are some character unlock tutorials on youtube but that's about all I've come across. I think @Hanomax referenced something last year about a gun requiring ammo to shoot it and picking up the bullets.