Has Anyone Successfully Received Money At Ironsource?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Leung Ken, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Leung Ken

Leung Ken Boxer

a lot of bad reviews for this company
    Can you reply to me if I successfully received the payment?

2. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

my personal experience with them was terrible. They never paid and ignored all contact.
    I was stunned that Buildbox chose them to incorporate into their software because they have horrendous reviews and it seems to continue.

Personally, AppLovin has always been my favorite and respond quickly and PAY. This is who Buildbox should be incorporating into their package!

bmsingha likes this.
  3. shahar.m192

shahar.m192 Avid Boxer

somone try admob here or know somthing about it if it good?

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Admob is owned by Google and they pay on time and without fail. They do have rules you need to follow which are pretty straight forward.

Personally, I have seen a massive shift in some of these ad companies. Chartboost who I used to use a lot, changed their payment terms twice now (30, 45 and now 60 days) and have a $300 threshold before issuing payment via bank transfers only - which is around a $25-$30 charge, plus your bank fees for conversion of currency. Now they need to approve adverts first before you can go live with ads.

There's not many reliable ad providers left. My top ones would be Ad Mob, Unity where possible and even though they have issues, Chartboost never fail to pay, even if it is a day late sometimes.

5. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Applovin is always one of the only best and reliable ad network in terms of performance and payment. But since last couple of months, we are seeing the constant drop in ecpm. Are we the only one or is there someone else who is facing this issue as well?