Crashing On Android

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by SammyF, Mar 2, 2020.

1. SammyF

SammyF Boxer

Hi all,
    I know this has been discussed many times before on the form and discord, but the problem of BB3 games alway crashing on Android phones is really limiting, I tried very simple games on Samsung S10, Pixel 3, OnePlus 6t and the games always randomly crash after few minutes, no issues on iPhone (8 and 11) or computers, I always thought I was doing something wrong that causes this, but I just tried the new game template "Bennys Escap" on the Samsung as is, and all the same after about 10 minutes or so of playing, the game crashes as the others, this issue has stopped me from publishing anything so far even though I have a couple of finished games, I believe crashing will basically ruin the user experience very quickly, and publishing the games for the iPhone only is obviously very inconveniente, it seems to be that Buildbox users have been talking about this for way too long now and this should be the team 1st priority, please let me know how you have been dealing with this and if you have any tips.

aryanveer95 likes this.
  2. aryanveer95

aryanveer95 Boxer

Yes, BB games crashes a lot in Android. In Google play Dev account you can check ur games crash report. Mine is 18%. Its seems like BB is mainly developed for iOS. Android is their second priority. Lets hope they do something this time to reduces crashes in Android.