Cannot Find Assets

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Frizzy, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Frizzy

Frizzy Boxer

Greetings. I am new to this developing app and I cannot seem to find my way around it. Every time I click on the 3D or 2D world in order to edit it, it looks like i have no assets even though they are there (Pic. 1). In order for me to see them i have to right click on the "Character" or "Object" button and choose in which way I can see them "small or large icons, etc". Then the app lets me see my assets. Another problem would be that I have no meshes in my inventory when I try to choose a collision option. (Pic. 2). Is there a way to remedy this problem? 1.png 2.png

2. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

Click on asset library to import assets or drag n drop obj , png direct in main screen
    Watch bb3d getting started tutorial on youtube.

3. Frizzy

Frizzy Boxer

I already have assets in my project but they don`t show automatically. That`s what I was trying to say

4. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

What you mean by show automatically? If you want to display them in game world check their position and scale size. Or reinstall bb

5. Frizzy

Frizzy Boxer

They are not showing in the asset library.

6. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

Can you make a video of that ?
    Or try running bb as admin mode or use the latest release bb3.1.4

7. Frizzy

Frizzy Boxer

I'
    I'll try to run it as admin and if that doesn't work i'll try yo reinstall. It. I'll be back with more info

8. Frizzy

Frizzy Boxer

Ok. I`m back with an update. Neither reinstalling n`or running as admin resolved the trick. And I am already using the latest release.

Bellow there is a video attached that shows the problem.

9. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

Hi in ui . Asset library only contains 1 default object. Which is same for all users.
    If you want to use your own object you need to drag them on ui screen . If you want to use world objects then export bbasset from world. Right click on objects and select export. Then import those assets in ui. Ui is different than world