Can Someone Help Me With Finishing My Game?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Mrsi, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Mrsi

Mrsi Boxer

Hi, I have been working on a game in Buildbox 2 for some time now and submitted it to the app store right as my Buildbox 2 subscription expired, but apple rejected my submission, saying that I needed to make the user interface more appealing for iPad and that I needed to get rid of any buttons that didn't work. The problem is that I no longer have access to Buildbox 2, and Buildbox is no longer selling this version of the software as they are now only selling Buildbox 3 software. I was wondering if anyone who has access to the Buildbox 2 software would be willing to make some very minor changes to my game for me if I were to pay them $10. It would only take about 15 minutes and it would allow me to finally publish my game. If anyone is interested please let me know, I'll leave a more detailed description of what I need to be done below.

Thanks!

IMG_7899.jpeg IMG_7900.jpeg

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

You can still get BB2. And if you have had BB2, you still will have it. If you don’t, just message support@buildbox.com and we can hook you up

Mrsi and Sean Buildbox like this.
  3. Mrsi

Mrsi Boxer

Hi Josh, I've emailed support and the guy said that there was no way for me to get Buildbox 2 back. Are you able to do this?

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Who emailed you back?

Mrsi likes this.
  5. Mrsi

Mrsi Boxer

Miko

6. diamdiamubi

diamdiamubi Boxer

You need to have active subscriptions to BB3 if you want to get BB2 back

Mrsi likes this.