Bb3 Charakter Animation Always Behind Object Texture

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by sebas, Jan 14, 2020.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hey, i don't know whats wrong there.
    Please Watch the video below...
    In BB3 in the "Progression" Template i use a Charakter Animation, i deleted the 3D Model Node.
    And i use in my Scene an Obj object that i created by self with texture.

In the Video you can see, that when the Charakter walks on the object, that the Texture from the Object is always in front of the Charakter.
    Then i deleted the Texture in the Video and then in Preview you can see that everything works fine, without texture.The charakter walks along the Object how it must be.

I dont know what i can do.I use this object in the 1st scene, and there is no option to change the charakter layer like in Buildbox 2.
    In the Start Scene i can put the charakter layer above the object, but i have the same problem there.
    Alsways the "Texture" from the object is in front of the Charakter.

When i use as charakter a 3D model ( Obj.) it works without problems.

So please, how i can resolve this Problem?Or maybe it is a Bug?

Thanks Boxers.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. sebas

sebas Boxer

Ok, i think there is something Buildbox has to fix, i played around with collisionshapes and i watched again this video where Buildbox shows this Milo Run Platformer prototype, where they use a 3D Template and a 3D animated Charakter.
    And in this video they placed the Charakter close to the edge from the z axis of the textured object.
    I tried the same, and it works.Now the charakter is in front of the the texture from the object where he's walking.;-)