This “wizard” Thing. Wth?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Rusted, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

Is it just me or is the BB3 “wizard flow” about the most worthless thing BB has done? I have yet to get anything like what would be expected to get from this wizard. Absolutely senseless to me.

When I see this kind of stuff...I wonder really what they are thinking. It seems so obvious they don’t get it. I’m so disgusted and disappointed. Working with BB since the BB3 release has just absolutely made me lose my passion for making games.

I’m so sorry to be so blunt about my feelings. It’s ok if you don’t agree but guys I am done. They just keep soaking up the $100 a month and call it no code...it’s not. I can’t even change the game speed without scripting. No magnets, power ups...slow, fast, the simple stuff able to have been done with “no coding” in BB2 is gone..so easy to do in BB2...they have lost something. Someone took BB in a direction I personally don’t agree with. Voxelbox was a fail, you have to use another software like Blender to make it work...I know why their videos are so impressive...because they have the resources and people to make it work.

You can talk about a future asset store all you want...just go look at Codester, Chupamobile...look at the templates. They are not even close to impressive. Your asset store you create will be no different. Filled with template re skins that do nothing but make BB look like a kids game creator.

Gone is my passion

EDIT
    I will add during the last 37 minutes I downloaded the BB free version...only to find out it has more stuff in it than the version I pay $100 a month for.
    Come on man @TreySmith is there a reason to give more to free...than paying customers?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

3. harbime

harbime Boxer

I second you, @Rusted. I'm totally regretting my decision to purchase BB3 because I see so, soooo many features were in BB2 has now gone in BB3. Also I'm getting lost in the help section, because many materials there, including their YouTube channel, are so useless now since you cannot find the features they are demonstrating, it is simply gone!

Why are you doing this to us BB?