Problem With Iap On Ios

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Repez, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Repez

Repez Boxer

Hi everyone, I'm losing my mind behind this problem and I hope some of you can help me.

I sent my game to Apple correctly, I configured the only IAP I have in BuildBox and tested it through TestFlight correctly.
    The IAP works perfectly during the test on my iPhone in TestFlight, but after sending the game to Apple and having it approved on the AppStore the purchase no longer works giving me the usual error "Can't connect to the iTunes Store".

On the page of the version of my app in AppStore Connect no window or section appears in which to add my IAP, although it is correctly configured in the IAP section of the features and functions correctly through TestFlight. I'm almost 100% sure that the problem is that, but how do I make that section appear on the version page?

I updated my tax information and it's all about "Active".
    I set everything up according to the various guidelines, what am I doing? Why on TestFlight does it work and on the AppStore doesn't it?

I am going crazy! X______X

2. Mbarejack

Mbarejack Boxer

Hi @Repez I've the same error: "Transaction Error: Cannot connect to iTunes Store", but in my case it doesn't work even in TestFlight...
    I set all the tax agreement for free and paid application and they are "Active".
    I set all the ID Apple correctly in BuildBox and I've repeated this twice by regenerating new IDs.
    To answer your first question all can I say is that I've noticed that once you have added the IAP and sent them to review with your app the IAP section disappear in that page but they remain still associated. This happened to me when I've sent my app to review the first time and it was rejected because all purchase were not available due to the "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".
    I'm still looking around for solutions but I haven't found anything and seems to be a problem that many people have at this time...
    Hope that someone could help us because this is going to be very frustrating.

3. Repez

Repez Boxer

Hello! Unfortunately I do not remember exactly what I did to fix the problem, but I seem to have canceled and redone the in-app purchases from scratch, so as to associate them with the new version of the app sent via xcode and with new IAP ids.
    Once the app has been processed by the AppStore connect, go to the Builds section and add the missing metadata, at that point go to the AppStore section and add the build to the release, you should see the IAP box appear.

4. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Be sure you have entered a good Apple ID. The Agreements, Tax and Banking section must also be well completed. Both types: free and paid

5. Mbarejack

Mbarejack Boxer

Hi guys!
    Sorry for the late answer! However, fortunately, I solved the problem! In my case it was about the IDs, because I was using the Apple auto-generated IDs instead of the Product ID that you have to write when adding a new IAP...

Repez, Jaro and Sean Buildbox like this.