Google Play App Rejection For Stability (buildbox 2.3.8)

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by freak7, Sep 2, 2019.

1. freak7

freak7 Boxer

Hello,
    I got rejection for reason: stability from Google play for my new app that i built with Buildbox 2.3.8
    I only got this rejection reason for apps that i built with 2.3.8 version.

Full mail content of rejection:
    Publishing status: Rejected
    Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements
    Apps that contain elements that appeal to children must comply with all Families Policy Requirements. We found the following issue(s) with your app:

Version(s) Eligibility Issue
    APK:1 App stability
    During testing we experienced stability issues with your app and were unable to successfully evaluate it for policy compliance. Please make sure your app behaves predictably at runtime and does not crash, hang, or display error messages.

Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements
    Apps that contain elements that appeal to children must comply with all Families Policy Requirements. We found the following issue(s) with your app:

After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.
    Families Policy Requirements (and the Designed for Families Program Requirements, if applicable) and make appropriate changes to your app.
    2. Before submitting, make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
    3. Sign in to your Play Console, select Store presence > Store listing and click Resubmit app.
    Contact support
    If you’ve reviewed the policy and believe our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days.
    Please help us improve the developer experience by completing this two question survey.

2. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

hi
    I even have a problem that you did how to fix a problem?

3. cdspy2000

cdspy2000 Boxer

No is problem to Buildbox. Submit you app and uncheck Family and children

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

@freak7 can you send the message and the BBDoc to support@buildbox.com? we will be able to take a look for you and see why it isn't stable enough for you.

5. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

hi josh
    finally the game is accepted
    what I wanted to do on the game when the player plays a world if he collects a star in a world, if he replay the world he replay with a star, so the trick is to clone each world 3 times and it requires a lot nodes on event UI, so all that to increase the game start load time from 10s to 60s on samsung j3 6, so I let this trick drops down to a next buildbox that optimizes the nodes or
    on each world the possibility of adding an event best coins without going through UI, if player has already finished the word with a star if he replay the world automatically redirect to 2nd world with a star using event best coins