Tutorial Appodeal Mediation + Buildbox

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Christoph, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Mohamed Muradi

Mohamed Muradi Boxer

Hi,
    Can someone assist with how to integrate the latest Appodeal SDK in Android. I have used Christoph's tutorial and it's working with banner and intestisial but with reward video it's not working properly. I think with the latest SDK that issue can be solved. Has someone managed to integrate with the latest SDK?

Forgive and mtapps like this.
  2. iAs 4 Apps

iAs 4 Apps Boxer

Hello,
    I followed Christoph's tutorial, and the interstitial adds and reward videos are working correctly. But the banner adds are not working. I tried with AdMods test ads and it works. Not working with Appodeal. Can someone give some insight. Thank you.

Forgive likes this.
  3. mtapps

mtapps Boxer

Awesome @christopher, thanks for the tutorial! I`m using android studio i get erores with latest sdk version 2.4.10
    in appodeal dashboard same networks can't run without latest sdk

error: is not abstract and does not override abstract method onBannerExpired() in BannerCallbacks
    error: is not abstract and does not override abstract method onInterstitialExpired() in InterstitialCallbacks
    error: is not abstract and does not override abstract method onRewardedVideoExpired() in RewardedVideoCallbacks
    error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

thank you

4. mtapps

mtapps Boxer

Appodeal send to me this mesage :

Hi,

We’ve been working together with Google Play to make sure Appodeal SDKs are compliant with the newest privacy policy update from the Google Play Store. We encourage all users who use SDK versions prior to 2.5.1 (released on January 4, 2019) to update to the more recent SDK versions. We’ve recently promoted Appodeal SDK v2.5.6 to stable and Google confirmed that this version is compliant as well as all SDKs after v2.5.1 as of 7/10/19. Google also advises developers to deactivate the old apk versions in testing track to prevent any issues.

Appodeal and Google want to ensure a smooth transition for developers with apps on Google Play, so you will have time until August 19, 2019 to update your SDK and submit a new build in order to stay compliant with the Google Play store privacy policies and rules.

If you use Unity plugin, we recommend updating to v2.8.56. If you use Unreal plugin, please update to v2.5.6. If you use Corona plugin, please use v2.5.4.

In case you don’t update your SDK before the deadline, Google will most likely remove the non-compliant apps from the store. Please contact us if you have any concerns about the deadline.

PLEASE NOTE: If you already updated to Android SDK 2.5.1 or higher or only have iOS apps, you don't have to do anything.

Best regards,
    The A-Team

any solution please share with us! thank you.

5. gaylesmith

gaylesmith Boxer

It's really awesome!

6. Forgive

Forgive Boxer

Does it work for Android?(I mean rewarded video)

7. mack2087

mack2087 Boxer

The sdk.aar in tutorial is not compatible with 64bit. Please help i am stuck. What should i do to resolve this.

8. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

That's because this is way out of date now. You need to use the latest SDK. I am not even sure if this method works today. Worth a try and reporting back if you have success