Xbox And Playstation Support

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by SpoonCrysis, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Would you like to see Console support if so which platforms?

1. Xbox Live

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Playstation Store

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Nintendo Store

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

HI Guys,

I have no idea if this has already been covered.

Just a request to the developers is it possible in future versions to have Xbox Live and Playstation store support for games?

I am not sure if this is in the road map already but since you guys are crossing over to 3D games in buildbox 3 you open up a world of opportunities, and I think all platforms would be ideal for some people to get there game out there, and consoles are defiantly up there.

AppNasty and DrWho like this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

In time. Trust me its coming. Right now they are focused on quality. But there is NO DOUBT we will see consoles added. I voted for Nintendo because i can see them taking in more boxers games. The quality of our games are aimed at colorful and fun. Family friendly. So to me it would fit on Nintendo better. But consoles will one day be here for sure.

3. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Oh man wouldn't that be nice!? My games are not family friendly so I'd like to see an Xbox One Creators export this would make me and a lot of my followers very happy.

4. BTC Studio

BTC Studio Boxer

Need gamepad support first...

MAC420 likes this.
  5. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

For real, I'm shocked they haven't got that going yet. I'm currently building games for Steam and was very disappointed to see there is no gamepad support. It's gonna put a damper on my sales I'm sure. But, it is what it is I suppose. I read somewhere that they haven't done it cause it's not a demand from most their consumers. But, I look at as "If you build it they will come."

6. BTC Studio

BTC Studio Boxer

So far this is why I've avoided Steam as an option sadly, as you said without gamepad support it will hurt interest. Do remember Trey saying when I asked about this at some point that indie games was next focus after BB3 is stable, so we shall see.

MAC420 likes this.
  7. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Maybe I'll get lucky when I finish my second one it will be ready, I still have a lot of work to be done on it so I got some time. I'm worried more about that one then the other cause it has an abundance of controls.

8. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

:))) First of all, we want good support and performance for mobile devices. After that we discuss this. For now, just a dream..

9. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Which is kind of sad to hear, don't know where that leaves me in the future with BB. But, I'm not gonna let it shatter my dream I'm currently working with a company I've wanted to work with since I was 12. So head up, shoulders back and let the mishaps happen I'll just jump over them and keep on running.