Deprecated Ad Network For Buildbox 2.x

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Claudio S M, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Claudio S M

Claudio S M Boxer

I bought the master collection for buildbox and today im struggling to integrate ad networks in my games and apps since most of them are deprecated. Heyzap for instance would not be an option for video rewards, instead, use Admob video reward. Other cases are Revmob which are not working,..same for Heyzapp which was brought by Fyber and will end next week. How about Buildbox team to review that and update ad network for Admob, Applovin, Adcolony and Facebook only. Or maybe keep charboost. whatever... Is it going to be fixed in version 2.3.9 or eve 2.3.8 final??? Thanks.

2. Claudio S M

Claudio S M Boxer

Heyzap will be ended in 2020 not next week, my pardon.

3. Claudio S M

Claudio S M Boxer

Another topic...when i release any buildbox v2.3.8 on appstore...i got the message below, is it going to be fixed in final version 2.3.8??

[​IMG]

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, APP NAME ver 1.0. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage- Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . Seehttps://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebviewfor more information.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team