Buildbox 3 Free Node Help

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Clixo Games, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Do you like the idea`?

1. Yes, it would help me(us)

100.0%
  2. No, We dont really need it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

So i have been around buildbox for almost 8 months, and just keeping an eye on whats going on. Like everybody i am waiting on BB3. But to make some speical games it requires a bid of code in bb3. Not everybody knows how to code, soo.....

So here is my plan. I wanna help the community/boxers (your request for nodes). Now this is just a thought and i wanna know if you guys would like it. Its completely free.
    My thought is that i will make some simple nodes that everybody can use. Sutch as character shop, other or more valuta systems, character system, level systems, settings options and so mutch more. These would just be the simple nodes that everybody wants. I will also make nodes for what the community/boxers requests.

(Also remember, i may be limited for what i can do because of the max inofrmation i can get of the API. And it may take some time to get every request done and then again not really :D but if everybody likes the idea i would start soon as BB3 is 100% relased)

Plz let me know what you think?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

3. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Only to help community?

4. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

Well, its to help everybody that use BB3 :)

rizwanashraf likes this.
  5. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

This is one reason why I think they should build a visual scripting system in for non-coders, at least build one in after release. This way non-coders don't have to rely on BB or the community to come up with nodes they need. They can build nodes in visual scripting and walla.

rizwanashraf likes this.
  6. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

That a really good idea. I support that +1

7. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

8. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

Bilz636 likes this.
  9. Shoaib123

Shoaib123 Boxer

10. Ahsan

Ahsan Boxer

11. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

12. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

this is very nice of you....my biggest request would be to allow game spped to change up or down upon a collision ith an object....like a power up...or power down. this was so simple in BB2 and not even present in BB3...my 6 year old son wants this so bad in a demo/prototype game I made and he says thats what he wants....but I cannot code it. and no matter what I try...it will not occur. I made a video and posted in the forums with no solutions...I asked BB support as a tiket along with 4 other "bug" reports and no response. has been very disappointing because all I see in the forums is suggestions about power ups to be scripted...as if thats easy for us no coding guys....using non coding boasted software... if you can thatys great thank you...if not I understand.

13. Clixo Games

Clixo Games Boxer

If you can contact me over discord and send me more information about the powerup system you want. I will make it and give an estimatet time to when its done :)

14. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

I started a private convo with Sean regarding a game center issue, he replied for me to send me my bbdoc and I did, he replied im looking into it and no response after that. I have been sending messages for 5 days now and no response.
    I simply dont understand the support sometimes.

15. Ali_devo

Ali_devo Boxer

hi,I make car game.I need 'reset speed' pin for move node.Can you help me?