Buildbox 2.3.8 Beta #2515

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Jul 18, 2019.

1. pelloempire

pelloempire Boxer

Google leaderboard not working
    Gets google play sign in error and admob banner not show but the google sample banner ads shows on android.
    Everything works good on iOS

2. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

On iOS I also only have google sample banner.

3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

When will the official version finally be released? That it has been in beta for a very long time and unfortunately the updates for Buildbox2 have become very rare and there are still some bugs that should finally be fixed.

4. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

Hi I would really like to submit an update but can't because appconnect requires New iPad pro support the 11 inch and 12.9 inch 2018 models.

Can you please give an update, which updates the launchscreen assets and icons for the new iPad Pros.

5. Sit

Sit Boxer

All my previous app from 2.3.7 cannot work on android with new 2.3.8 Beta #2516 ,
    1. App cannot play on android mobile device
    2. Admob not show
    Please solve this problem and urgent update release version, Now long time to waiting.

6. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I'm also waiting impatiently for an update, unfortunately Buildbox 3 is being pushed more at the moment, which is ok only then 2D support should work better there (import old projects). Since I also like to work with the 2 version it would be great if there would be an update. It would be great if you had more than just POINS and Coins, a kind of custome version of the Action Points and coins. Joystic function would also be finally TOP. Addmob works great with me also in the newest version, what should be finally times in it, would be finally times ADDmob Reward videos, which was already since the Beta 2 a wish of many and still is. When will all this finally come.

7. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

It would also be great if you could do a kind of custome action where you can replace the movements of the charater, so a kind of powerup with other animations (jumping, running, shooting and so on)

8. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Both of these are likely due to Admob App ID not being implemented correctly. Believe I may have helped you already in Discord earlier ;)

Shot you a DM on an issue. We'll be making 2.3.8 official very very soon, after that can consider some more features that aren't already being implemented for BB2. We genuinely appreciate the feedback.

HG-2018 likes this.
  9. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Hi, @Sean Buildbox , there is a problem with Event Observer and Unlock Button in 2.3.8. The problem was already mentioned a few weeks ago but it is still unsolved. I cannot publish the game without fixing these bugs. In 2.3.7 everything worked fine.

10. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

@Jaro could you give more details about the problem? Actually if you could send the BBDoc to support@buildbox.com and explain what you are trying to do. They will be able to look into it further for you

11. Bohed

Bohed Boxer

any updates on this? exported apk doesn't run on mobile at all...

12. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Any news about updates ?

13. Jackps

Jackps Boxer

14. GamerGhost

GamerGhost Boxer

Hi,
    Projects exported from 2.3.8 B#2516 cannot work on android mobile or emulator. I do not use ads! This is rather urgent @Sean Buildbox

15. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

WAIT....So does this new version not support 64 bit? Is that version the only one? If so im screwed lol. I updated a few times AFTER that version and made my new project so cant go back.....

16. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

What about joystick support, I can still remember Beta 1, where many users wanted support and a lot more. A few news/ updates every few weeks would be really great.I read once that there should be updates every month, it's been a long time ;)

17. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

It is 64 bit ;) Anything #2505 and up is 64 bit, you should be fine. Working to make 2.3.8 official currently.

Have you sent in the details to support? Would need to view the specific project file and observe what is going on, most of the time this is due to Admob but can take a deeper look if you shoot a DM or email support@buildbox.com (if you already have not)

Joystick support as in joystick control in the UI? Would not expect any added joystick functionality to Buildbox 2 in the near future.

AppNasty likes this.
  18. GamerGhost

GamerGhost Boxer

@Sean Buildbox I have already a discusion with support without any success. I cannot run on emulator or actual developer android devices any build from Android studio. I have try with projects from Buildbox 2.3.8 (B2516 and B2520) and I have try with projects from Buildbox 3.0.1. In any case adter a successful instalation I receive the Message "Application is Stoped". I have follow you guides concerning settings for Android Studio. The same projects does not have any problem in Xcode.
    The fact is that I have alredy publish my game in Apple store but I cannot even start in Android.

AppNasty likes this.
  19. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Wonder if that’s just a problem you’re facing or if it applies to everyone. I still haven’t updated to this version yet. I always just test my games on real devices. Tablet and a few random phones of mine and my kids lol. And of course for Apple just run the game on an iPhone or what have you. Never really used the emulators.

20. GamerGhost

GamerGhost Boxer

I wonder if It is only my problem. @OneHitGamer @Sean Buildbox.
    I will appreciate any feedback.

UPDATE: I have find the solution. I have install BlueStacks emulator and the problem is solved! The solution was easy and nobody mention that!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019