Bb Support What's Going On With Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by tonymartz2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

We understand that you are busy and continue to improve this great engine but its been simply too long of a time frame. for over 2 months now I have been contacting NIKO at BB support and all I get is same reply that they are working on it and will be available soon.
    soon? what is soon?, it has been frustrating for some of us who can't code and the reason for using BB.
    I don't understand, I have even asked for a guide on how to get progress to save and nothing.
    i'm not alone on this so why is it that your team has not provided a walk-around until you implement checkpoints.
    I mean this engine is not free, its a paid, I think you should have resolved this critical issue by now or provide a walk-around....

I honestly appreciate your hard work but put yourself in our shoes to see how frustrating it is.

Thanks
    A Boxer with hopes from FL USA

Appossible likes this.
  2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

You need to understand that we are not just working on one thing at a time. We are dealing with this issue along with other issues.

3. mamal

mamal Boxer

*macOS*: http://download.buildbox.com/buildb...0.1-3139_9d9a5d497e153fb8a2a12e9daf95206f.zip

*Windows*: http://download.buildbox.com/buildb...0.1-3139_3a8a2119b6dff37ec3c24210c858410b.exe

Added 64 bit support for Android
    Added checkpoints / load checkpoint nodes
    Now you can add bbassets in UI

credits to @itzonator

4. Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas Avid Boxer

Yes, but how to use those checkpoints?

5. mamal

mamal Boxer

good question...
    i don't know yet :))) buuut im working on it and i'll share the results.

6. Colin MH

Colin MH Boxer

Hi all. while waiting for the team to fix a bunch of stuff, I have to break my game into multiple worlds and use the lock buttons as a way of "saving" progress.