How Can I Stop Objects From Disappearing?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Repez, May 25, 2019.

1. Repez

Repez Boxer

I'm developing a game with Buildbox and I'm facing a problem that I have no idea how to solve. In practice I am making a vertical scrolling game where you can only go up. An endless climb in which to avoid obstacles, traps and so on. To move the gameplay a little, I decided to insert a pinball section in which to hit objects with a ball to break free and continue the climb. The problem I have concerns the levers to hit the ball.

If I try the stage individually there are no problems, but if I pass the stage to come back again and continue the game normally, the sticks tend to disappear after a couple of interactions with them.

[​IMG]
    https://i.ibb.co/6nk1q01/pinball-prob.jpg

The yellow points are the levers, the blue points are the triggers that bring the levers back to the starting position if they should go out of place

I have already tried the following solutions:

• Add a spawner command, but the result is a constant spawn of the stick in the starting position compared to what I need. Even if the lever receives interaction or command to move.
    • Tie the lever to other fixed elements of the scenario, but the result is that the lever does not move, rightly.
    • Tie the lever to other movable elements of the scenario.
    • Increase the back and side deletion threshold.
    • Cancel and redo the levers.
    I noticed that the levers disappeared because I moved them while passing from one stage to another. They disappeared because the button to make the character jump is superimposed on the one to move the levers. I made sure that the buttons did not interpenetrate, but nothing changed, the only thing I got is that the levers are not already gone when I return to the stage, but that they disappear as soon as I move them again.

I also tried to remove the triggers, but the levers do a thousand turns on themselves and then disappear anyway.

2. Repez

Repez Boxer

Nobody? :(