Asking The Community, Not Bb For Help.

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Rusted, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

2. shahar.m192

shahar.m192 Avid Boxer

you need to copy the exact linkers from the right car to the new one you did from the left. every copy of a car with linkers you need to make new linkers

Rusted likes this.
  3. Leighton

Leighton Avid Boxer

I had this problem when first looking at this.
    I have made a small 3 trailer train :)
    As said above, the linkers need to be attached.
    The best way is to take apart the main car/train have have a look.
    Also the linkers need to be set 100% center on the wheels or it will get crazy.
    Each linker may have different settings so have a good look on how the main one is made and make a copy but by bit.
    Good luck

Rusted likes this.
  4. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Hey Rusted, You look at the Linker Names and then Check the Motor Script, I dont remember it exactly, i dont have it installed on my laptop. but i remember i was looking at few things so i can replicate that. if you zoom in then you will see a car has multiple linker points that can be set in properties.

Rusted likes this.
  5. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

Well holy crap I got it to work...slightly...I still think the dang thing should have been able to be copied thats dumb AF....but thank you to the guys who responded...I was able to make it work...now have to tweek things a bit because it did not line up exactly and got wanky like @Laylon said.

Wow its been 3 weeks since I created the bug with not even a reply from BB and overnight I got my answer from guys who dont even make the software.

Thank you @Laylon @rizwanashraf @shahar.m192

6. MomoMe

MomoMe Boxer

Hello @Rusted
    Glad to hear it worked for you, I'm in a similar situation so may you please tell me how you got yours worked?
    Thank you

7. shahar.m192

shahar.m192 Avid Boxer

@MomoMe be aware that if you change the linkers exact as the other car you made a copy somtimes you need to delete the motor node and make a new one it worked for me.