Open A Chest On Last Coin Collected

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Shannon Dees, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Shannon Dees

Shannon Dees Boxer

How would I trigger a chest to open in a scene upon collecting the last coin in said same seen?

Related but solved, but possibly still pertinent information, the chest would have a key inside that would open a door to a menu jump to the next world. I have the key and door and menu jump working, I just can't seem to figure out how to make the last coin open the chest.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,
    Add a sessions coin on UI and make it count.When it reaches the desired amount add an unlock button to navigate to new world.

3. Shannon Dees

Shannon Dees Boxer

Thanks for the response! I'm not sure that is exactly what I'm looking for.

How would I trigger a chest to open in a scene upon collecting the last coin in said same scene?

This would actually all happen in level, no unlocking of new levels. I'd just like to have a chest open when you collect the last coin in the level, make sense? This would be an object or and action in the level itself.

Collect all the coins in the level, chest opens.

ETA:
    I think I figured out a semi-solution, although not exactly what I was hoping for. I just added a "Super Coin" that does this for now until I can figure out how to do it with the last coin, or based on coin count.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019