I Made A Tap-clicker Game Using Buildbox

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by Spireta, Oct 29, 2018.

?

How do you like my work ?

1. like it

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. dislike it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spireta

Spireta Boxer

Hello fellow boxers !

one of my favorite kind of games in the mobile industry is the tap/tychoon/idle games.
    I was looking everywhere for a guide on buildbox forums how to make one. Didn't found any guide so i tried my best to make a game like that !

i have managed to make this kind of game , give it a download if you want (not promoting) , also i posted a picture on how i used the UI so i can upgrade the TAP power automatically , basically you have 3 worlds !
    the main HOUSE , the FARM and the stable. You start by clicking on the left button that will take you to the farm. If you tap on the crops the coin counter will be +1 until you hit 50 coins > then the event observer activates and makes a new UI that is called +2 and from there when you keep taping +2's until 250 upgrades again in +5 and so on !!!

The idle generation on money comes on 1 million(1.000.000) coins when you trigger the event observer again and unlocks the stable world that chickens and pigs have a countdown on them that generate money by them selves even if you are offline !

Check the picture below to see how to use UI's correctly to make the tap power go up !

There is a prestige as well on 10.000.000 when you can buy it and uses an action button that is "game-play" and increase the score multiplier to x3 !

It seems like a very simple game but took me months to figure how to make this system work !
    hope i gave you some good ideas and would like to see you guys make some tap games as well

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.filios.tapfarmer

Thank you all ! bb forums.png

tap power ups are :
    0 coins +1
    50 coins +2
    250 coins +5
    1000 coins +8
    4500 coins +13
    10k coins +19
    20k coins +25
    50k coins +32
    100k coins +52
    145k coins +73
    210k coins +95
    320k coins +120
    450k coins +148
    700k coins +187
    1mill coins + 213
    1.5mill coins +342
    2.5mill coins +418

Leighton, isac cabrera and Christoph like this.
  2. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

Hi, i can get the bbdoc?

3. Andrew Blundell

Andrew Blundell Boxer

Hey there, this seems really interesting would I be able to have a look at the bbdoc?

4. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

I have an idea (or theme) for a clicker/incremental game which i am planning on making and possibly putting on greenlight (Alreayd have the greenlight pass but have yet to put up a game there). I am a little familiar with Python and C++ (you can say i know the basic programming but don't have much experience.)

5. b0x3r

b0x3r Boxer

Spireta, I cannot download your game on the Play store. Did you remove it? Are you still updating it?

6. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

The Post is from 2018 and is created with BB2.
    I think that as of today, what it indicates that it is doing, can be done perfectly in BB with some code.