Help Finding A Lost Object.....

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Killjoy1432, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Killjoy1432

Killjoy1432 Boxer

Hi, is there a shortcut key to move to a specific object in my game scene that ive lost and cant seem to find like it would be helpful if when we click on the object in our scene tree the view would automatically go to that object so if you lose it in the scene it can be found.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    patostar likes this.
  2. Killjoy1432

Killjoy1432 Boxer

3. Killjoy1432

Killjoy1432 Boxer

@Josh (Tekanology) Do you think you can help with this problem ive lost everything in my scene by scrolling a little too much and cant seem to find it is there a way to fix this

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

You have two menus on your left, the one on the right of the two has all the items that you have in your scene. If you click on that specific item, you should be able to see it on your scene. However, you could also zoom out as far as you can, just in case you moved it too far out too see. If that doesn’t work, send the BBDoc to support@buildbox.com and explain the issue that you are having. They would be able to help find it for you

5. viking

viking Avid Boxer

Hello @Josh (Tekanology)
    It would be helpful to have a "search" also in the level... As the first menu on the left...
    I have maybe 200-300 layers per level...
    Best to you

6. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Okay, it would be beat to send the BBDoc to support, it would also be a good idea to suggest a search button, it’s not a bad idea

viking likes this.