Bb3 Users, Post Your Impression And Bugs You Found.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by harbime, May 26, 2019.

1. rjp996tt

rjp996tt Boxer

"Stuck" Template is not working..."Draw" template seems to be not working correctly...now maybe this is just me not know what to do...but when I bring them up they have errors in them when running them...

2. whitedogapp

whitedogapp Avid Boxer

a lot of smart assets doesn't work, one of is a stuck asset, also progression asset level bar is missing and crashes, also Leap asset, also pool asset slingshot arrow is missing.
    textures, not works, follow node not works, rotate and move animations sometimes works some times not,
    mouse move not why we need it I can't choose any direction.
    Pin function not works, i i change some number it diferent in nodes.
    some controll node scripts can edit some not,

P.S. and add more new nodes this are so basic function jump and move only, it is not 2014 years where flappy bird style game get in charts

@NikRudenko
    @TreySmith
    @ZackGriset

Ninbox likes this.
  3. Novum Dives

Novum Dives Boxer

Lol...too busy for documentation...work on getting acquired instead.

Rusted and MomoMe like this.
  4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I just want to point out that Trey Smith is the one dealing with the Acquisition of buildbox, Nik and the team are still working on everything else. Remember, companies don’t just have the whole team focusing on one task, they take many different tasks, like I myself and not dealing with the documentation, but I am here on the forums, keeping a watchful eye and helping out where I can

Hue Buildbox and bmsingha like this.
  5. Ninbox

Ninbox Boxer

I agree with the missing progression bar. It was working lately in one of the earliest versions of Buildbox. Now it never shows up in the default Progression Template game of Buildbox client.

If I add it to the scene, it logs error messages. It would be really good to make it live again since it's a very core feature that everyone would need.