Couldn't Create Account To Purchse!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by harbime, May 23, 2019.

1. harbime

harbime Boxer

Hi
    I'm really frustrated with BB web site. When I select a plan to purchase, it forces me to create account. When creating account, it won't let me pass the registration page, the continue button just wont do anything.

Tried from my iPhone, it gave me error (page not found). What's going on BB team? Are you serious in doing business or what??

Please fix your site the the purchasing gate, or people will start thinking that your site is just a hoax.

2. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I have problems when I try to log in too, it says an error occurred they still haven't fixed that either.

3. BitsAtPlayDev

BitsAtPlayDev Boxer

Same thing happened to me when I tried to create an account/purchase from my Mac: I got to a point where I'd click the continue button and nothing would happen.

But then I tried on my windows machine and registration and purchase went through without any problems.

4. harbime

harbime Boxer

This issue is driving me crazy, and it seems no one from the support team is attending this forum at all.

Still I cannot purchase, and I sent 3 emails to their support but still no reply.

What's happening here at BB? Someone give me an answer please.

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer