New Pricing And Bb3 Release

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by patostar, May 16, 2019.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello, I just read the email from BB team, regarding the pricing and the bb3 final release, I think now it's much better than paying each month, I need the pro plan, because I want to make unlimited worlds and scenes, instead of paying 100$ each month now it's only 300 $ per year, instead of 1200$ a year, I am not sure about you guys, do you like the new plans?

Jaro, Hue Buildbox, Starman and 3 others like this.
  2. nyamuk91

nyamuk91 Boxer

I dont mind the Pro pricing, eventhough I think it is still very expensive but the no monthly subscription is pretty bad idea IMO for Plus and Indie. Plus is a total useless plan if you plan to go serious. With only freaking 1 world and 15 scenes, I don't think you can make any real game with that. I can't imagine anyone would want to stick with Plus for more than a few month. Usually people buy Plus because they wanted to try Buildbox.

Jaro and patostar like this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I totally agree with you, the pro plan is still expensive, but what can we do about it!!! There is no choice for me because I have no idea about coding and I can't work on unreal or unity software, but I want to make games so this is the only one I can use, hopefully in the future they make better plans, I know not all developers can pay, most of them are not even earning anything from apps.

Jaro likes this.
  4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

If you are on a current subscription, that will still continue past May 23. I believe it's for new users, that option is removed and yes I agree - its a pretty bad move. But I guess it depends on their metrics and if they think subscriptions aren't worth offering or too much hassle.

Jaro and patostar like this.
  5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yes it's only for new subscribers, but old ones can continue with old plans, honestly I was expecting less prices, but like I said in my previous post I have to, because I don't know about coding.

Jaro and spicedbeangames like this.
  6. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I understand that all old rights will be maintained for old subscribers, for example, changing plans at any time and returning to the old plan at any time.

patostar likes this.