Snake Color Bump - Pre-order Available Now

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Xoctrebla, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

Snake Color Bump is currently available on Pre-Order now for iOS.
    I plan to release this on Android as well, but the planned release date is 6/10/19.

[Pre-Order Now]

The Concept of this game mixes the core game mechanic in (Rise Up, Forced Escape Fused) with (Snake Vs. Color and Color Bump 2D) to make a new game using both the ability to bump and move object while keeping in theme with the same color.

I have also created 17 daily dev logs that I plan to release on my YouTube Channel to help show the progress of struggle while making the Snake Color Bump. This is my first time trying to documenting the process but hopefully it flows together and makes sense. Find out more at https://www.youtube.com/alcox

I've alsot posted the game on Touch Arcade, plz likke/comment if you have time.
    https://toucharcade.com/community/forums/pre-orders-soft-launches-and-upcoming-ios-games.13/

2. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

It looks interesting !

Xoctrebla likes this.
  3. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

I've also created a Dev Log type of Video content while making Snake Color Bump.... it's a little rough, but an idea I was exploring to show the game creation process... I've set up multiple dev log video's to come out before Snake Color Bumps Release.. Check it out and let me know what ya think. Cheers

Greatone and Maria like this.
  4. Greatone

Greatone Boxer

Preordered @Xoctrebla looks neat cant wait to play also been following your channel for a while love your work.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  5. Maria

Maria Boxer

Wow that's a game in the making time lapse! Nice work @Xoctrebla, the game is promising too, hope you release an android version soon so I can test it too. Cheers!

Xoctrebla likes this.
  6. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

Yes, I'm planning to launch android on same day June 10th :)

Maria likes this.