Trail Is Never Straight!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by GJG, Apr 29, 2019.

1. GJG

GJG Boxer

Hello boxers. i have This problem so long and I cant solve it anyone has an Idea how to Fix that or do u even have this problem?

2. PunkPuffin

PunkPuffin Avid Boxer

I've not experienced that

3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I was dreaming about it. You have it for free ??

4. Zon rame

Zon rame Boxer

i have been using buildbox from 5 months now! and it always says authentication error after every 15 days or less. This time when i got this error as usual i tried to mail buildbox to give me key again! But its been more than 15 days and i have sent many mails but they are showing very non serious behavior that even not replying my mails? Did i spent this much money to get this stupid support? I am now very tired of this? Is there any online support they have other than mail? or what should i do?

5. GJG

GJG Boxer

what do you mean

6. GJG

GJG Boxer

I really dont Understand this. I paid Much money and now i have this "little" Problem and noone can help why?

7. PunkPuffin

PunkPuffin Avid Boxer

Can you upload your bbdoc

8. GJG

GJG Boxer

I dont think ist has anything to do with my bbdoc i just opend one preset removed the move Animation from character. Added the Trail To the normal character and boom theres the issue.

9. GJG

GJG Boxer

Okay I found something now. If i just Link the Trail with the Character it works completly Fine! BUT i dont want that EVERY Character has this Trail! so i cant do that like this. And everytime when i just put the Trail in the Character menu its like in this video. has anyone now the same problem?

10. Stryder

Stryder Boxer

I personally have not experienced this problem. Have you made sure that the position of the Trail is set to 0, 0? This would place the trail right in the middle of your character. Hope you figure out the issue.

11. GJG

GJG Boxer

Thanks for your reply!
    Its relly frustrating Cause my Game is close To be Published and this small bug just makes me Problems i Even deleted my hole laptop and reinstalled buildbox but Same Problem. I have no idea Howe To fix that...

12. Stryder

Stryder Boxer

Nothing is more frustrating than a simple bug problem holding you up. I totally understand that. The best advice I can give is to just make sure the trail is set in the middle of each character. Or perhaps even message an admin? Hope that helps!