Buildbox 2.3.5 Is Live!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Andy, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcarson

mrcarson Boxer

Same here.

comicsmathias likes this.
  2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

What version? Are there connected objects involved? I seem to remember something like this in the past few months. If you previously reported this to support then just send a follow-up message and ask for an update, we can find your ticket more easily that way. If not send a detailed example to support and we can verify if it's been fixed or not.

3. comicsmathias

comicsmathias Avid Boxer

I'll send the bbdoc to support tonight. I use 2.3.5. It seems like the char gets moved to the front in the scene every time i use the WASD to duplicate objects in the same scene. I reported before that the char had been moved to the front in every scene after updating BB to a new version, don't remember if it was 2.3.5 or the previous version.

4. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

@Andy @ZackGriset Do we have any news yet on the releases of 2.3.6 and BB3 alpha 2?

5. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

Did this ever get fixed in 2.3.7?
    I have been pulling my hair out thinking it was something I did but just read you ran into the same thing.
    I have random worlds with global points for players but it is not updating when points are collected in GC only in bb :(

Currently using 2.3.5. I'm going to try 2.3.3 and 2.3.7 to see if that makes a difference.

Freaking last thing I need to fix baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

rcruz82 likes this.
  6. rcruz82

rcruz82 Boxer

I’m having the same issue. I’m on 2.3.7! Good luck, please let me know if you make any progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.