Admob Payments Help Please

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Mar 28, 2019.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello,
    Admob still hasn't paid me yet, I have a good revenue there, but on my Admob account it still says "Pending", they were supposed to send me the payment on 21th or 22th, but today we are on 28th and I haven't even received any emails or notifications from them yet, I sent them an email but they haven't replied either, anybody here know what's happening?

2. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Set your payment threshold accordingly, when that amount is reached, you'll get paid.

patostar likes this.
  3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I guess the threshold depends on your location. For me its $60 a month. So for example, if you have just reached $60 by 21st or 22nd, this will then go toward the next month, meaning you will get paid in April.

patostar likes this.
  4. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yes I know about threshold, and I've reached the threshold, as I do every month, but it still says "pending", something is wrong, and admob team is still not replying to my emails.

[​IMG]

5. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

@patostar have you received any payments in the past? Or this is your first time to get a payment?

patostar likes this.
  6. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Also, payment method could be Check or Western Union, for prompt payments set Western Union and enter your name as it's on your ID card. Checks take time to arrive and deposit (if you are outside the United States).

patostar likes this.
  7. spicedbeangames

I'm not sure where in the world you are, but things that could hold this up are if there's any public holidays in the country where your payment comes from? It also does depend on your region too. In the UK, if it falls over a weekend, it will add an extra few days as that's how banks here operate.

You could check with Western Union to see if they have any service issues. Did they give you a limit? Have you reached that limit? For example.

patostar likes this.
  8. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks both of you for your responses, yes I have received about 10 payments in the past through western union, and never faced any problems until now, I asked the employees at western union and they said the limit is far from my payment, let's say my payment is 1000$ for example the limit here is about 10,000$ as I heard, I live in the middle east, no holidays here, and like I said I've reached the threshold, there is something wrong I don't know what is happening.

9. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

The payments come from Ireland, I don't think there are any holidays there, it's been more than 6 or 7 days, and I haven't received anything yet from Admob, no notifications at least.

10. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

The balance stays there, eventually it will be emptied so sooner or later it will be resolved. You can contact Admob/ Adsense support, but via email.

patostar likes this.
  11. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Well I hope it gets fixed soon, I contacted them yesterday, and I am still waiting for their reply, thanks again for helping.

12. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

It happened some times don't worry, if you don't have any kind of violation in your account you will get paid as normal it happened to me before.

patostar likes this.
  13. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yeah I am really worried, but no I don't have any violations before, I had an app like a year ago and Admob told me to fix that app on google play so they enable the ads in it again, and I fixed it, that's it, so no violations since that one, but it's been a week, I am really afraid something is wrong with my account, honestly the revenue is big, otherwise I wouldn't be worried that much.

14. spicedbeangames

Fingers crossed it paid tomorrow or worst case by Monday. I remember waiting for almost 14 days before payment went in once. It was just 'one of those things'. I guess they have so many payments to process and it depends where you sit on that list.

patostar likes this.
  15. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I hope so, you are right maybe because the have millions of publishers and developers to pay them, I will keep you updated :)