Heyzap/fyber?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Gray Studio, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

Has anyone had experience using Heyzap/fiber?
    Are they Trustworthy?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

3. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

Not to be root. But why do I feel like there is 0 help about ads in buildbox community. Sorry but this pis me so off....

Buildbox its self doesnt even update their tutorial.

Could anybody with a kind heart plz help me. Its really is a struggle... Thx :)

SJO likes this.
  4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I don't use either unfortunately. Have you seen the tutorial for Heyzap? I imagine it should be the same kind of steps. I totally agree that more needs to be done regarding tutorials, especially around monetisation.

5. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

I have checked out zacks tutorial, but i took a look into heyzap an saw people didn't got paid sometimes. So i am little scared to use it. Any recommendation ?

Also what do you use, and can you share it with me?

6. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

This is what I heard and I was going to mention that. Im not sure if they didnt get paid because of Heyzap being purchased by Fyber and creating issues.

I did use Appodeal who are really good but right now their latest SDK isnt working in BB. Others I use are Chartboost and Admob. However, you can't really show chartboost rewarded videos and Admob will be doing their own Mediation soon.

Chartboost have been pretty reliable but recently they changed from paying via paypal to bank wire only ($300 min + fee) and gone from 30 days payment to 45 days. But they have never failed to pay over the 3 years I have used them. These are your best options and the easiest to use inside of BB as you wont need to import their sdks

7. Gray Studio

Gray Studio Boxer

Wow Chartboost sound really good. Do you have any tutorial on how to use the ads system in your buildbox game. I would really appreciate the help thx <3