Issues with Trails and Flags NOT showing image

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by jerry, Jan 4, 2016.

1. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

I've been having an issue with both Trails and Flags NOT showing the image that I have selected.

If I open my game and just play or if I export to Android for testing and play it, the Trails or Flag graphics do not show. They show the default white or grey image.

If, while in BB, I select the Trail or Flag and then click on the image and go to Edit the image and save and then exit (even though there is already an image selected), it will then show the image once I play it but not until I go and edit the image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

With image in the trail:
    Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 10.39.24 AM.png

With image in the trail after you click image edit:
    Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 10.39.40 AM.png

2. darren

darren Avid Boxer

are you linking it to other objects? if so, make sure it's not a "link of a link" only linked direct to parent

3. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

Yep, they are linked directly to the main object specifically imported for each flag or trail.

4. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

My method has been to:

1. import the graphic into the game as an object
    2. then add the flag or trail to the scene
    3. then select the flag or trail and then click on the Edit icon in the graphic area of the trail panel. I then select the graphic I want to display.
    and it works. If I quit the app and then go back in the graphic shows in the trail panel but won't show when I hit play. Then if I go back in to the panel and click edit and then save without doing anything it works.

Extremely frustrating.