Is Building Game Timer Possible? I Need The Game To Only Last 60 Seconds

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by NewMill, Jan 21, 2019.

1. NewMill

NewMill Boxer

Is building a Game Timer for 60 seconds possible?
    If so do I build it in the UI (Green Box) or New World UI (Blue Box)

Game Info: The Timer needs to be for the complete game.
    There are 10 levels where player collect 6 coins within 3 seconds or that stage's world is demolished and they stay at that level and try again......if they succeed in collecting the 6 coins around a maze playing area then they move on to the next level where they face a more difficult obstacle maze and again have three seconds to try to collect 6 coins again to advance to the next level.......so this can go on and on so I need the game to end at 60 seconds where a coin total will determine the players position.

Thank you.

2. NewMill

NewMill Boxer

OK I have built a timer.....I built in in the WORLD UI......but the last thing I need help with is how to I keep the Game Timer from resetting from the different levels a player plays in.....I have 10 various levels lv1-lv10 and I would LOVE IT if I can get the timer to count down the entire time to 60 seconds then have game end and display the total amount of coins collected. The latter I can figure out....getting the counter (which displays on every menu and playing level) needs to stop resetting itself and continue the countdown.
    ANY HELP WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thank You.