Progression Template

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Carl Vilhelm, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Carl Vilhelm

Carl Vilhelm Boxer

Hey Boxers,
    I am currently exploring the new progression template in Buildbox 3.0 and I am having some trouble working with the progression bar that comes with it. It seems like the progression bar is the one controlling which scenes to be loaded and I am having hard time reseting that. For example, the template comes with 7 scenes but if I remove 6 and leave just one, and then complete the first one, the progression bar will now load scene two which does not exist and thus create this game glitch. I wonder if anyone could explain to me how I can simply use the progression bar just for showing how much is left on the scene and not use it as a loader.
    This might be a bit too much to ask but I hope someone can give me some guidance to a rookie boxer.
    Thanks guys!
    / Carl from Sweden

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Theres a level selector node attached to the character that you may want to play with

3. bgwiss

bgwiss Boxer

By the default setting of the game, the scenes will go in order from 1 till the last scene. for example in case you remove scene 2 you should change the name of scene 3 to 2 and so on.

4. Carl Vilhelm

Carl Vilhelm Boxer

Hey thanks for the reply! I will have a look at this, but If I don't figure it out could I write here again?
    Thanks @andre_sprs and @bgwiss!!!