Leaderboard Icon Not Showing On Device.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Shamrock, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Boxer

Hi all just wondering if anyone is having the same problem.

I have set up my google play game services and iTunes connect game services to my app but when I open the actual game on my device the actual leaderboard icon in my game is missing.

Can anyone help me fix this, thank you all in advance.

2. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Player/you need to be login to game center( on phone/in game) for icon to show up
    In Buildbox since 2.3.6 i belive

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Boxer

Thanks for the reply, Already Logged in the app icon still doesn't show o_O:confused:

4. newbie1000

newbie1000 Boxer

i had the same issue don't know if you figured it out or not but i fix it on my end, make sure you have the SDK for google play service checked in the android studio, then go to your google play console under game services need to enable it

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  5. Ahmad Babar

Ahmad Babar Boxer

in my game, the scores are being posted to the Leaderboard. I can see that in the backend on the Play Store Console. The app signs in perfectly to Google Play Games Services but the button doesn't show up inside the App. I have set it to Games Services and all. I am using BB ver. 2.3.7.

Anyone else also facing this?

6. Larry Pendleton

Larry Pendleton Boxer

I had the same issue in my game Tappy Quack, the Game Services button in my UI would disappear when I was testing the game. It wasn't until I published the game to the Play Store until the button would stay, and it would log me in Game Services and allow me to see my leaderboard.

-Larry