Unable to Subscribe Yearly Membership

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by shawh, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

Hi everyone, first I'd like to thank BB team for the yearly subscription plan. But there is an issue occurring for me.

As you can see in the image below, whenever I fill in all my bank details, this message appears and I am unable to subscribe. I've contacted the support but haven't got a reply yet and I have to sign a deal with a publisher for my game ASAP. So if anyone else has faced this issue, please let me know what caused it and how I can fix it.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Garyo

Garyo Boxer

I had this issue also...

Luckily I have 2 debit cards and I tried my second one and it processed immediately.

If you have access to another card try that, if not email support@buildbox.com

3. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

Likely there is a soft limit set by your bank for online transactions. If you have online access to your card you might be able to change it yourself without contacting your issuing bank

shawh likes this.
  4. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

@netkomm Hi - You're right, that was the problem as I spoke to my bank and they said there was a soft daily limit so I tried the monthly membership, but now Buildbox has De-activated my account for some reason. I've contacted them since two days and will hopefully get a reply today.

Thanks for your help.

5. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

Nevermind Issue Resolved. :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016