Getting Adverts/reward Videos Working?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by spicedbeangames, Dec 7, 2018.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Hi all has anyone found or has tips to get the new rewarded video and Inters ads working in BB? I note the custom drop down in advertising, so curious how to get this up and running.

cheers

2. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

Created a thread for the same a few days back but got no replies.
    Either no one is interested in it and has not even tried to figure out how it works.
    Also asked the support team a few days back but got no reply from them as well.
    Pls do let me know if you figure out something.

3. Kanishk Sachdeva

4. Kanishk Sachdeva

Did you figure out how to use it ?

5. spicedbeangames

Not yet. I'm going to have a play this coming Thursday and friday to see if I can get anything going

6. Kanishk Sachdeva

I tried connecting the rewarded video node with menu jump event observer and further connecting that menu jump event observer with a dedicated second chance ui which should have a continue playing button, up until that it worked correct but the problem is coming up on how to set checkpoints from where the game would start when the player chooses to watch video ad and continue. I can't seep to find an option of setting checkpoints like we did in BB2. Also there is some problem with purchase button and it is not working like it did in BB2 to be used as a continue playing button. If you could figure that out then the problem will be solved.

7. Kanishk Sachdeva

Did you figure out something about this, mailed support regarding this but got a reply about how to integrate ad network , specified that I don't want to know that but I want to know what work would be required within Buildbox to make this happen.

8. spicedbeangames

I've been trying to get other stuff working sadly so this had to wait for now. I imagine the heyzap way of doing stuff should be the same for other SDKs like Chartboost and Appodeal.