Heyzap And Applovin Fraud Emails

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by donatellagames, Dec 2, 2018.

1. donatellagames

donatellagames Boxer

hey guys

Do you know why I am receiving email from heyzapp telling me that my app revenue was frozen because of fraud detection ?
    I want to mention that I have not pressed on the ads... I have done it twice only for testing as it is on youtube tutorial but received emails for two different apps ... which were only for testing to see how to integrate ads

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

2. Muhammad Waseem

Muhammad Waseem Boxer

I received same email from heyzap. Not clicked any ad. bcoz ads was not showing. I just checked my game three and four times but i was diconnected from internet. And dont know why i received that email i am searching too.

donatellagames likes this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

If you really didn't click on your own ads then it's either a mistake or they scammed you, that's why I always use admob, I am too hesitant to use other ad networks

4. Muhammad Waseem

Muhammad Waseem Boxer

Thanks patostar. Actually for some reason my admob acc was temporary dismissed thats why i tried to integrate applovin. Is there any way to recover heyzap acc and change applovin to admob. I think in 1 or 2 days after my admob will continue. (Sorry for my bad englush).

patostar likes this.
  5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

No man don't apologize your english is great, I hope you can continue using admob without problems, but honestly I have no idea about using any other ad networks because admob is the only one I've been using, I am sorry, but you can search for tutorials or maybe guys here can help you!

donatellagames likes this.
  6. donatellagames

donatellagames Boxer

how did you integrate only admob? Do you have any useful tutorial to integrate admob with android studio?

7. donatellagames

donatellagames Boxer

you are not the only person who says that has problems with admob.... there are a few more people on the forum with the same problems. which tutorial did you use for ad mob?

8. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

You are talking about buildbox 3? Sorry I was talking about buildbox 2, my bad, buildbox 3 still doesn't have the final release yet, and it still doesn't support old projects that were made with buildbox 2.

9. donatellagames

donatellagames Boxer

did you integrate with eclipse or android studio for yours?

10. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I think Eclipse is outdated, so I use android studio, everyone should use it.