How Can I Imitate Swipe 3 Lanes Asset In Buildbox 2?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Ahlam, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Ahlam

Ahlam Boxer

Hello Boxers!
    I am beginner in BuildBox and i'am trying to make a game similar to 'racing' game in BB2 but i want that my character move following 3 lanes only like using 3 lanes asset in bb3. Please help!
    Screenshot-768x1024-2018-11-17-12.08.35.jpg Screenshot-768x1024-2018-11-17-12.08.35.jpg

2. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

So why aren't you using BB3 if you want a similar type of game ? Why do you want to make in BB2.

Ahlam likes this.
  3. Ahlam

Ahlam Boxer

Thanks for your replay.. I want to make 2D game .. if i use BB3 i should use a 3D character, right?
    please Help because i dont know much about BB3.

4. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

What's the problem , you can't create a 3D character or you want to give your game a 2D feel.
    If it's that you can't create a 3D Character but your requirement for 3D Character is simple I would suggest you look at this video ( ). You can check more tutorials for blender on youtube.
    If you want to give your game a 2D feel you can work around with camera angles to give that the 2D feel.
    I feel working in BB3 would be easier to achieve what you want and help you make your game faster.
    Best of Luck.

Ahlam likes this.
  5. Ahlam

Ahlam Boxer

Thank you so much!
    I will try with BB3 to give a 2D feel to my game.thanks for the tutorial it will be very useful !