Buildbox, Issue Tracker

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Josh (Nology Games), Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

In fact showed a preview of the game in that video, ball of flames bouncing on cars.
    These videos, clueless on the rage these instill in the customer base who are waiting for a product they pay for to work properly. I just don't understand it, really a slap in the face.

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Okay, guys. No one is being ignored here, but this thread is for the issues, so we can fix them. However, things don't just magically happen overnight. If you want to claim that you are being ignored so much. There is nothing I can do because I have already been taking the action for you. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it is not there. But, I want to get back to the issues here. If that is what you want to be fixed, then that is what needs to be focused on here. Yes, I understand some of you have already waited for a while, but now that I am here, things should speed up, but that does not mean instant.

3. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

@Josh (Tekanology) would it be possible to know who is working on what? Because you saying they have a team for games and for developing BB confused the heck outta me like I said in a earlier post.

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Umm, I am not sure why you NEED to know who is working where. Both are getting done, but I want to focus on the bugs that have been reported.

5. Mohammad Mohammad Jalil

Mohammad Mohammad Jalil Boxer

Hello Boxers I am facing an issue with level path color in android its always RED
    android color
    photo_2018-11-15_18-39-30.jpg
    Original Color

Screenshot-640x1136-2018-11-15-05.44.36PM.png

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Mohammad Mohammad Jalil

Mohammad Mohammad Jalil Boxer

Feature Request
    Path Jump
    Trail with Path Move I had in issue with it
    improving the Twisted Switch template so the main character move smoothly from point 1 to 2 and vice versa

7. Frederik

Frederik Boxer

Christoph likes this.
  8. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

@Josh (Tekanology) in regards to the bug fixes, requests and seems your the official moderator the goto person of this forum, what is the official stance on releases and dates.
    BB3 beta 4,
    BB 2.3.7 Or BB 2.3.8
    BB3. Full Release
    The above I would think should have most fixes sorted and features added.because the list is big and getting mighty long

9. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

BB3 and Xcode 10.1 and MacOS Mojave 10.14.1

Builds from Buildbox 3 do not compile in the newest version of Xcode and MacOS. Lots of issues, all of which can be manually fixed but takes endless hours.
    I did several tests of just using preview templates built and exported for IOS. All fail.
    I also did the exact same tests for BB2.36, everything works great.
    The issues with BB3 builds appear to be in the coco3d libraries, which I am assuming need to be updated possibly. I tried using Legacy build in Xcode 10.14, still tons of issues and will not successfully compile.

Can someone else confirm that this is an issue?

10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Unfortunately support has abandoned the forum completely and Josh probably has as well realized that his ideas of changing customer service to the better is not very realistic (hence the complete silence).

Add to this that you are probably only one of 5 people who is using BB3 at the moment and you can do the math. Best is to send a mail to support. Sean will eventually get back to you Monday.

swiftcurrent likes this.
  11. Josh (Nology Games)

12. Josh (Nology Games)

@Snipering I wouldn't be able to give you any dates.

13. thatguyminib

@Christoph isn't wrong though lol all other staff has abandoned the forums it feels.

14. Josh (Nology Games)

No one has abandoned anything. The Buildbox Staff can't really be here every day because they have other parts of the company to run. I am the dedicated staff member for the forums and discord.

15. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

A proper issue tracker is needed. This is not working. 32 issues in the list and not one fixed in a month ?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  16. Josh (Nology Games)

I could remove this thread if you like. but at the end of the day, its purpose as been used. all of these issues are with the tester and he will be having a proper look at them. after all, I said this was a trial.

17. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Appreciated but with issues a solution is needed and a proper way of reporting.

18. thatguyminib

I think what is wrong is not the issue tracker, but the lack of action being taken.

19. Josh (Nology Games)

Support@buildbox.com was proper way of reporting. and as far as action, plenty of action has been taken, the thing is you don't see whats going on in the background. you need to understand that that just because you don't see it, does not mean that action is not being taken. infact I can safely say that there has been a lot of action taken in the last month.

20. thatguyminib

What action though? Because all of these issues have been pending and under review for a good month now and none have changed to Listed to be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.