Need Help

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Randam, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Randam

Randam Boxer

i want a help in bb3, i want a code the when my player defeat the screen shakes and goes to game over ui

please anyone can code in bb3 i need help
    what is the ad banner and interstitial frequency and how frequent the ad will show up

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. LBPToo

LBPToo Avid Boxer

Here's the camera shake you're looking for done by Particles. https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/camera-shake-node.14437/
    You really need to spend the time to learn the node system to use this node and use the game over node that would both connect to the defeat node, Here's a picture of what it would look like in the node editor. Explosion and sound nodes are of course optional. you would also connect the Event node (shown separately below) with game over to the Defeat node to end the game, which you test for with a game over event observer in your Main UI. nodes.png gameover.png

Randam likes this.
  3. Randam

Randam Boxer

Thank you

4. Randam

Randam Boxer

I know what to use nodes but i don't know how to code that's why

5. Randam

Randam Boxer

but its not working the camera is shaking but it is not going to game over ui this is my setup

6. Randam

Randam Boxer

but its not working the camera is shaking but it is not going to game over ui this is my setup Screenshot (73).png

7. LBPToo

LBPToo Avid Boxer

Do you have a UI screen with the Game Over event observer in it? Take a screen shot of your Mind Map and maybe I can see what's wrong.