Glowy Pivot

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Siimon Talviste, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Siimon Talviste

Siimon Talviste Boxer

Glowy Pivot is a challenging minimal arcade game with one-touch controls. Choose your speed to rotate. Avoid everything in the way! Plan your moves wisely, the obstacles are not forgiving.

All feedback is welcome!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamebuilt.pivot
    App Store: Coming soon...

Happy pivoting!

2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,I think you could make the game bit faster and more challenging.My initial review :)

3. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Great graphics ! are you making graphics?

4. Siimon Talviste

Siimon Talviste Boxer

I assume you play games a lot :) Most of the feedback i've got so far is telling it's too difficult

Thanks! Yes, i made the graphics

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  5. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Very cool and looks great, I don't have an android device on me right now otherwise I'd play it. It looks like when you touch the screen, the character either speeds up or slows down. I might play around with having the character come to a complete stop when either touching or not touching instead of just slowing down. It may feel sometimes like you were going to die no matter what you did, which is cheated death feeling and you don't want that.

Siimon Talviste likes this.
  6. Siimon Talviste

Siimon Talviste Boxer

Will test this, but i think stopping the character would make the game too easy. It takes a good amount of planning and timing for succeeding, especially on later levels, but i put a lot of effort into making sure every level is doable. I see how this cheated death feeling can come, but player only dies by his mistake, usually a mistake he made in the past.
    Thanks for your ideas!

ZackGriset likes this.
  7. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Well,i don't play too much like i once used to since i start to make games and apps my own :) I still miss those days.I like a quiet challenging game with a difficulty and hence the reason why games aren't successful yet :p .
    Anyhow i like the graphics and reviewed on Google Play :) .Good Job and like said try to increase game speed a little.But take a decision based on majority reviews and not downloads :)

8. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Yeah, I understand what you mean. It takes some serious skill to time it just right. well right on man! I like it :)