Get Down!!! - New Game Mode "speed Master!"

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by 5petersonzachary, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

Hello everyone. I would like to present the newest update to my game Get Down!!!. In this update I added a new game mode finally (I was sick of seeing coming soon on the game modes button) The new game mode is called "Speed Master!" and it basically just makes the gameplay really fast. It is very challenging.
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-down/id1381005027?ls=1&mt=8

2. BobR

BobR Boxer

Just a couple of observations... I just picked up an iPad 4 to do iOS testing with and noticed a few probably unintended things about the game... notably, the ad strip at the bottom covers the messages in the game. I can see what I think is a message about getting to a certain score to unlock the next level, but it's really hard to make out with only the tops of the letters showing.
    Also on the Settings page the black triangular pointy things from the sides obscure the buttons and seem to make the "Mute" button inoperable.
    Probably not a big deal if the game plays well on iPhone... probably not all that many downloads from iPad users by comparison.

Still trying to figure out what all the powerups do... and the action of the "tap" on the ball is a little hard to figure out at first, since the game is a unique twist on the direction the game moves.
    All in all a nice departure from the average game!

5petersonzachary likes this.
  3. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

Thanks, I have fixed the problems you have listed on the iPad. I will update it soon. Thanks for playing! @BobR

BobR likes this.