Make Every Poster Specify Bb2, Bb3, Both

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by DanFarfan, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DanFarfan

DanFarfan Avid Boxer

If every post had to be marked which version of BB it applied to, communication would be greatly enhanced.

As it is now, time wasting and resulting frustration is higher than it otherwise could be.

Looks like from the XenForo website this could be accomplished with an add-on.

@DanFarfan

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

We are sorry for your frustration, please understand that soon Buildbox 2 will be phased out entirely as Buildbox 3 will replace the entire thing. once this happens, it would be moot point at the stage, if you understand. but we do thank you for your feedback nevertheless.

3. DanFarfan

DanFarfan Avid Boxer

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that.

@DanFarfan

4. BobR

BobR Boxer

Hope you don't mind my piggy-backing on this thread, but there've been a couple of issues with the site itself here and I can't find a "Contact Site Support" or "Webmaster" link anywhere.

First, another member had posted a question here in the Forum about an issue that I too am having... as new members, we can't change our Profile pictures. Clicking on the picture brings up an error message that says "
    The following error occurred:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

Second, I can't find any way to directly message ("PM") another member, which is why I'm putting this here... can't find any way to directly message you for example. Nothing on your profile page says anything about "message this member", and nothing anywhere else I can find.

It sounds like permissions for new members may be messed up somehow... unless there are restrictions on newer members..?