Square Stacker Issue?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Alienone, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Alienone

Alienone Boxer

So after the update, we have a few more game models to choose from... I was going to make a game with the new "Square Stacker" template.... But weird thing with it is, after you get over 11 boxs stacked... Any boxs after that, that fall, don't end the game? the game works perfect up until you stack over 11 boxs... Anyone else who has tried this out, having this issue, or knows how to fix this little hiccup...

Many Thank :)

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

yes happened to me too while i was testing it but i still didnt find why but sure it get destroyed all the latest presets are buggy

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

The 2.2.7 release that fixes particles will include an updated Square Stacker preset. Should be ready in the next day or 2, we just discovered another issue with particles we had to fix this morning.

spicedbeangames and Alienone like this.
  4. Alienone

Alienone Boxer

AWESOME, Thank You So Much Andy, Appreciate it! Looking forward to building new a game with Square Stacker template, over the next couple of days while I wait for the update fix, I can start making the graphics up for it :)

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

When it rains it "particles" ho ho ho.

6. Bbose

Bbose Boxer

there is another issue too when the game is getting messed when I try to change the character or the object that gets dropped, the objects are not working the way they were in the template when we replace them with our own stuff.