Trying To Buy Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by aJaZ, Sep 22, 2018.

1. aJaZ

aJaZ Boxer

I'm trying to buy buildbox but it's declining my master card . Is there any other way. Please tell me

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Email support but you will have to wait until Monday US time for a response. Check your bank to make sure that you havent blocked your card. After a few attempts, banks will do that

3. aJaZ

aJaZ Boxer

I did that ...and my card is not blocked ...I also tried visa too... But it's showing your card does not support this type of purchase

4. particles

particles Avid Boxer

I have a similar experience. I think debit cards has not supported this type of purchases. But credit card can

5. BobR

BobR Boxer

Same thing here, on both a Mastercard and Visa credit card.
    No problems on the cards with any other vendor, no blocks or other security settings on the cards.
    Sean from customer service finally had to send me a separate invoice payment request which finally worked.
    Really weird.

6. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

@Sean Buildbox may take a look at this. Not sure if it's something their side.

7. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

I would suggest try creating a virtual card of your preference either master or visa and load that amount to virtual card and use it to buy.Its worth a try.

8. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

@aJaZ and anybody else if there is an issue please reach out to support@buildbox.com if you haven't already. Can confirm there is not a mass issue on our end, but a major credit card is required. Debit card only (no credit function) will not work unfortunately.