Next Update

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Jay, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Jay

Jay Boxer

I would like to see many of the crashes fixed in the next update. Beta 2 is unusable for me. It is less stable than a single-wheel car.

2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

I want 6 winning numbers at lotto and nobody give me that. Here is the thing if we do not get updates we judge them that they do nothing, if we get updates we judge them for app crashes... I think the best approach would be something like: " Hy BB team, is there a way to get in as a tester for the app ? I want to help test pre-lunch versions of the app to catch as much bugs and crashes as possible"

BTW I'm serious about that proposal, if there is a QA position free please let me know or at least point me to the right direction so I can apply for a part time/weekend job :D

3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

What do you not understand about a Beta version?
    Keep in mind that what you are paying is BB2, BB3 right now is a dream.
    The software is in a far away version, they still have to change many things.
    Do not expect to have a stable version in 1 month.
    Do not make games with the current version of BB, use BB3 Beta 2 to test the operation of the software, not to try to create a game.
    I would even tell you to wait for BB 3.0.2, since surely the first final versions will have errors.

4. Jay

Jay Boxer

No need to be a condescending prick. Don't put words in my mouth and don't take things I say out of context.