How To Open .pack File In Android Studio Project

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by lilou115, Mar 19, 2018.

1. lilou115

lilou115 Boxer

Hello, i'm on a Mac with Buildbox 2.3.3 i exported project to Android Studio and put it on sale, but there are some pack files generated in one of my clients project, so is there a way to open them?
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hi, I think it's not possible, the only option is to create the game with BB 2.2.9.
    You can try to contact the support.

3. xdorf88

xdorf88 Boxer

Hello,
    Did you find any solution to solve this problem?

4. 4mouad

4mouad Boxer

i ve search for a solution but nothing those bloody files are encrypted did some one manage to find any solution here

5. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

In my humble opinion this had to be done by the Buildbox team for the exact reason they stated and we should all be very grateful they did it because this stops people from getting their hands on code, the exact way your customer has it, and change it unauthorized, basically steal someone else hard work. For security reasons this makes perfect sense especially with all the hackers out there who are trying to steal code.
    Granted, it doesn't help you, but in all honesty I am amazed anyone bought a game and didn't ask for the source code, thats just a given, so seems strange that you are not giving it to them. Also, if you have the .bbdoc file why don't you simply sell them the reskinning service, reskin it, recompile it and give them the binary files that way. Seems pretty easy to me.

Cancelling Buildbox service because Buildbox has protected you from thieves makes no sense.

Zulkarnain Rahmat likes this.